Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one
global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail
vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time.
If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer
experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for a
As our ideal Candidate you must to:
– Ensure that project calculations reflect current status of project, TAC approved and proposed in Global FORE, preparing EAC change requests for all the countries involved in the projects, not only for the Brazil country.
– Input and updating of project calculation in Global FORE and local system (ERP), for all sites.
– Working out and updating Budget and Forecast figures of the project in Global FORE
– Review and Analysis of Estimated-at-completion calculation of the project for Budget, Forecast and Actual in Global FORE and local system
– Review and Analysis of variances between Budget, Forecast and Actual figures and comment on them in monthly Reporting – especially Sales POC, Margin and Free Cash flow, Risk &Opportunities and Contingencies
– Review and Analysis of contract related Balance sheet items with the target of minimization of Net Utilized Assets (Inventory level, Advance Payments, Accounts Receivables, etc).
– Bachelor degree on Business Administration / Accounting
– Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
– Related experience within the Finance department and previous experience in project controlling
– Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
– Treasury, Account, BID and Project Management (optional)
– Portuguese – Native
– English – Advanced at least.
– Spanish – Intermediate.
Job: Controller / Comptroller
Primary Location: BR-SP-Sao Paulo
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 17.09.2018, 2:02:54 PM
08.10.2018, 9:59:00 PM