Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for a position as a
– Reviews technical specifications, estimates costs and schedules, plans his/her own work of others, initiates and leads engineering design programs.
– Mentors less experienced engineers while requiring little personal supervision, imparts technical expertise and experience to others, demonstrates a consistently high level of quality and personal integrity.
– Designs engineering systems and complex interfaces, gathers and analyzes complicated technical data, solves system level design problems, performs system trade-off and coordination studies, creates novel design alternatives, develops reliability, safety and maintainability approaches, decides on optimum design approach
– Tests, demonstrates and documents system level designs, develops test procedures, leads design reviews internally and with customers, delegates work to subordinates.
– Provides technical expertise in support of Customer Service, Program Management, Manufacturing, Field Start-up, Operations and Maintenance Manual production and RMSH Engineering.
– Generates engineering reports, financial reports, status reports, ECN’s, D-Specs., technical proposals, patent disclosures and technical papers for publication. Performs cost analyses, evaluates and recommend components, devices and sub-contractors.
– Understands, interfaces with and influences the design of AWTS IMS and MPR systems. Maintains Design Manuals for designated cognizant topics.
As our ideal candidate you:
– BSc degree, MBA or PhD graduate – Electrical or Automation Engineer
– English – Fluent / Advanced
– Spanish – it will be consider a plus
– Typically minimum 8 years of relevant work experience with a BSc degree (Electrical or Automation Engineer), 5 years relevant work experience with Master’s degree or PhD graduate will be considered as a plus.
– Technical international certifications such as Cisco, Microsoft, IRSE would be a plus.
– Desired Knowledge
– Project Management
– Electrical schematics design knowledge – desired.
– Software programming knowledge – desired
– Cenelec standards.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: BR-SP-Sao Paulo
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 28.06.2018, 7:59:37 AM
16.07.2018, 9:59:00 PM