Procurement Project Manager-TAME_BRHO_1524074
Bombardier Transportation is the number one provider of rail solutions in the world. Our business holds the number one global market position in eight of the ten markets we service. Our product portfolio includes a full range of passenger rail vehicles and we manufacture locomotives, bogies, propulsion and rail control solutions.
At Bombardier, 70,000 employees in 60 countries work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for a
Procurement Project Manager
As ideal candidate you must to have:
– Accountable for the TAC and EAC for recurring and non-recurring project costs as per budget approved
– Manage performance, provide feedback and support team members
– Stimulate cross-functional interaction
– Develop MEP, MRP and inventory management skills.
– Supply Chain Project management
– Leverage the BT Procurement network to optimize supplies to projects according to Project Management needs
– Establish and manage the Procurement Plan including schedule of long lead time items (document 3).
– Oversees and manage Supply strategy definition and deployment. (Doc. 20) and supplier quality plan (doc. 24).
– Supervise project specific Terms and Conditions for suppliers in accordance with customer’s and BT’s requirements and needs, negotiated by buyers with legal support
– Acts as interface in Change Control Board meetings, Project Risk, Opportunity and Improvement meetings, Gate Reviews and claim review meetings for any supply chain activities (Procurement, Logistics, Supplier Quality Assurance)
– Ensure setting parts parameters in the ERP system in accordance to the define document 20 strategy and negotiated contractual terms and conditions
– Drive the material requirement data integrity and for the communication of needs to the suppliers
– Ensure that, the parts coverage and communication of coverage issues are provided to OPS in the production meeting
– Accountable for the suppliers non conformities and participate in NCR meeting
– Ensure optimum inventory levels and appropriate reduction actions plan, including obsolete part management and drive the optimization of the ERP setting to reduce the material inventory levels
– Accountable for charge back, and gathering data on supplier’s performance to support claim management.
– Accountable for material cost vs. budget on commodity and project level including potential risks and opportunities
– Utilize appropriate tools to effectively to ensure that Procurement delivers its cost and performance requirements,
– Drive cost reduction initiatives with local and global procurement teams and methods logistics team
– Hold regular Material Cost Performance meetings with Project Management and Finance
– Develop total cost of ownership approach
– Drive actions to optimize material inventory levels in stores in close collaboration with project management.
Engineering degree, Commercial Degree with procurement background complemented by a demonstrated track record of success
8-10 years of experience in Procurement, combining Project Management, technical exposure and financial analysis and forecasting
Solid technical knowledge of the different systems and materials used in BT or very pronounced interest to acquire this knowledge.
– English – intermediate
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: BR-SP-Hortolândia
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.12.2017, 11:53:23 AM
14.01.2018, 1:59:00 AM